Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kinderfest & Umzug / Children's treat and festival procession

I know I'm a little late on this but anyway... I wanted to show you the pics of the children's treat and the festival procession on the 16th, July.
Every two years our village celebrates this party for the children and it starts with a festival procession. As my daughter was with some other equestrians on top of the procession I needed to take some pics of course :)
All together:












And "Ninchen" (Nino) with Jasmin:


















Pretty Nino :)












After the procession everyone could meet in a big party tent where a band was playing ... There were also the italian  interchange people from Italy of our village here and made delicious italian food. .....  the party went on to the early morning hours :) A very nice day!